- Organize, file, and retrieve physical records (both on and off-site)
- Update, maintain and create cataloging records using Microsoft Excel and in-house databases
- Handle sensitive and / or confidential documents and information
- Clerical duties and special projects as assigned
- 2+ years corporate experience working with records management and file maintenance
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to adapt to changing job responsibilities as the Library modifies services in response to Fitch?s print record needs
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Ability to lift file boxes up to 30 lbs.
- Must have a high level of accuracy, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must have ability to prioritize and multitask in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel and database search languages
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to quickly learn new software and programs
Candidates should direct their resumes via the Career section of the company’s website. The link to apply is below.