Colossal is on the lookout for an intern to help with a number of weekly web-based maintenance tasks as well as longer term projects. The position involves the use of html/css for front-end web design, executing larger projects, implementing new features, helping with social media and potentially writing content. The ideal candidate will have strong web development skills and an interest in the arts and blogging. Here are some basic requirements.
- You love art
- You are familiar with the fundamentals of Photoshop
- You are comfortable writing html/css and have used WordPress
- You have designed websites or blogs from the ground up, and maybe even templates for newsletters
- You are obsessed with details and getting things right and don’t mind repetitive tasks
- Bonus: you have a blog that you have been posting to for some time
- Bonus: you are in college studying web design or fine art and can hopefully get some credit for this
- You must: live in the United States, and if you are in Chicago, big yay (but not a must)
- You must: have 5-15 hours a week available to devote to Colossal projects
This is a paid position involving a bi-weekly stipend. To apply please email me email@example.com and include a letter about why on Earth you would want to do this and links to your online portfolio/blog or anything else you think might be relevant byMay 15, 2012.