2. Assist in deployment and configuration of Laptops, Tablet PCs, PDAs, iPads and other mobile devices used by the Office of Educational Technology.
3. Escalate appropriate or unresolved questions to the Instructional Designers
4. Support in conducting educational technology training for faculty and students
5. Support the basic overall computer maintenance and management of the Educational Technology – Faculty Commons Lab.
6. Performs routine clerical work; may answer and attend to telephone calls; maintain records, operate office machines (such as copier), sort and distribute mail, act as messenger, and perform related tasks as required.
7. Perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
To apply, please contact Iber Poma <email@example.com>