Brazilius is a highly creative agile web solutions multicultural start-up agency and we offer top notch web solutions to clients worldwide, with concentration in Brazil and US. The intern will be exposed to all aspects of our start-up, will receive professional coaching and will have an opportunity to learn and apply what he/she learned at school in the real world.
Brazilius may be offering opportunities for the student to attend a few online marketing industry related trade shows, this way they may also have some networking opportunities and meet other professionals in the field. The right candidate will be passionate, reliable and will have beyond the eagerness of getting their job done and being successful, a true passion for really making a difference.
Intern’s Duties and Responsibilities
• Design and develop websites ensuring strong optimization and functionality.
• Work with database systems including MySQL and Filemaker.
• Monitor site technical performance and web server.
• Analyze and modify web systems by identifying trends, documenting, testing, developing solutions, and then reevaluating results to ensure improved performance.
• Work on projects including web layout enhancements, desktop applications, website enhancements, web-based applications, and database-backed websites.
• Test company websites with multiple browsers in order to maximize traffic capabilities.
• Act as liaison between Retail Network /Technical Support to address identified issues and concerns.
• Strengthen search engine standings through “organic” optimization techniques.
• Assist in the planning of overall company policy regarding search engine optimization and web development.
• Manage company logins and passwords, domains, hosting, servers, and backrooms.
While this is a non paid internship, the opportunity to learn and build a professional learning network is enormous.
Contact Cris@Brazilius.com to setup an interview.