Get acquainted with the future of librarianship! As part of a development, research, and materials team, you will work to revolutionize traditional library services. Centered in the EdLab, we go beyond traditional content delivery to explore creative production, product management, social media marketing, and digital archiving. We seek interns with a passion for ushering libraries into the future.
- Communicates effectively with excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills
- Experience in customer service and administrative support
- Familiarity with research methods
- A commitment to the field of education
This is a paid internship.
Candidates who have or who are pursuing a degree in library sciences strongly preferred.
If interested in this position, please send a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Application for the Future of Libraries Internship” in the subject of your email.