Queens College’s Center for Teaching & Learning seeks an energetic, highly skilled, motivated team player who can successfully lead innovative projects that blend digital resources with effective pedagogical strategies, and who has experience working in a dynamic and highly diverse environment. This Instructional Technologist will work collaboratively with faculty, staff, and administration college-wide to enhance student learning by providing support for and assistance with the design and development of instructional technologies.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree and six years of related experience.
- Master’s degree in the liberal arts is strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with Blackboard or similar learning management system.
- Knowledge of Google collaboration tools or similar software.
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, PHP or other standards for the development of online materials.
- Skilled with multimedia software and production.
Compensation/Benefits: Commensurate with experience and qualifications, with optional pension and savings plans.
How to Apply: If you are viewing this job posting on any website other than CUNYfirst, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to www.cuny.edu and click on “Employment” and then “Search job listings.”
- Next click on “More options to search for CUNY jobs” and search by Job Opening ID #10390.
- Then click on the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions.
Please have your resume/CV and cover letter with names and contact information of 3 professional references (name, title, organization, and contact information) available as a single document to upload in .pdf format before you begin. Please use a simple name for the document that you upload, for example, JDoeResume. Documents with long names cannot be parsed by the application system.
Closing Date: 07/14/2014
Queens College is committed to enhancing our diverse academic community by actively encouraging people with disabilities, minorities, veterans, and women to apply. We take pride in our pluralistic community and continue to seek excellence through diversity and inclusion.