The College Assistant shall report to the Executive Director at The Center for the Humanities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for archiving, editing, and uploading all pre-and post-event content, recordings, and photos to website and online platforms for approximately 30 events per semester
- Responsible for maintaining documentation of all archived media
- Responsible for upkeep of external hard-drives and other related equipment
- Responsible for responding to archive inquiries and transfer requests
- Responsible for assisting with other media management and data migration projects as-needed
Job Skills/Requirements: The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organization skills, with demonstrated experience of media management and website maintenance. Proficiency with basic audio and video editing is required. Comfort with Adobe Photoshop, online media platforms (Vimeo, Soundcloud) and media transfer services (Dropbox, WeTransfer) is preferred. Candidate will be generally familiar with using digital cameras, camcorders, audio recording gear, and able to troubleshoot complex or unique recording situations as they arise. Some experience and interest in academic and public programs and events is also preferred.
Salary/ Pay Rate: Commensurate with experience, with a maximum of $21.34 per hr.
Applications should be sent to Kendra Sullivan, Programs Manager: email@example.com