Job Title:Library Intern
Area of Interest:Admin – Clerical
At KPMG we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients’ businesses. That means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, publish our thought leadership, control our finances, run our IT infrastructure, and support our professionals in the field. There are great opportunities to build your career within our business. KPMG is a great place to build your career. We are currently seeking a Library Summer Intern to join us in our New York City office.
– Work with the local office leaders to provide library support service, such as catalog books and digital media, check-in journals, and update authority control files
– Enter circulation data from manual system to Liberty
– Provide database maintenance
– Process books and pamphlets for offsite storage
– Currently enrolled in a Masters in Library Science program with an accredited college/university
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word and Excel
– Ability to lift a thirty pound boxes
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.