1. Provide faculty with first level hands on assistance and answer questions about Blackboard, Smartboards and e-Portfolios
2. Assist in deployment and configuration of Laptops, Tablet PCs, PDAs, iPads and other mobile devices used by the Office of Educational Technology.
3. Escalate appropriate or unresolved questions to the Instructional Designers
4. Support in conducting educational technology training for faculty and students
5. Support the basic overall computer maintenance and management of the Educational Technology – Faculty Commons Lab.
6. Performs routine clerical work; may answer and attend to telephone calls; maintain records, operate office machines (such as copier), sort and distribute mail, act as messenger, and perform related tasks as required.
7. Perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
To apply, please contact Iber Poma <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The EdLab at Teachers College, Columbia University is pleased to announce that we are accepting applications for our 2012 summer internship program. The internship runs from June 11th to August 17th. We will consider applications on a rolling basis.
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter, please speak to your qualifications for and interest in specific projects or project teams (see below). All 2012 summer interns will receive stipends at competitive rates.
The Future of Libraries Internship
Get acquainted with the future of technical services! We operate an intensely data-driven Materials and Acquisitions department poised to revolutionize traditional library services. Centered in the EdLab, we go beyond traditional content delivery to explore creative production, product management, social media marketing, and digital archiving. We seek interns with a passion for ushering libraries into the future.
All EdLab Summer Interns participate in a range of lab-wide activities and events, all interns contribute to the EdLab blog and other publications, and all interns have the opportunity to join EdLab teams as they present and participate in conferences and workshops related to EdLab projects.